Shooting Zeros Shooting Zeros

POOR!

im sorry! but this is shit, i appologise for being so blunt but i have to be honest, i realy think that it doesnt deserve to be labled as techno, i think you need to do some research on what techno music is and what is sounds like.
this needs bass
some more rythmic patterns
lots of effects
a decent drum beat
and lots of work

i personaly wish i could give this -10/10

Cuzone responds:

Do you really consider yourself up to the task of defining what is techno and what isn't?

fruity loop loopy loop loop fruity loop loopy loop loop

Fail!

that was terrible, truely awfull. im not saying your crap, just try again and go in a completely different direction
and use some software thats better than FL
get reason 4 or cubase 5 or something,
send me a message and ill hook you up with some stuff

[CS] TranceWave [CS] TranceWave

sweet

Pyaa echo in ere with the paragon comments haha
fuckin decent trance track mate, its propa sik!
make more, lots more
what software do ya uze?
5/5 10/10
respect!
check out my trance track :)

Unrl responds:

Np dude, imo this is one of my best songs and I had minimal synths at the time. Use FL8 for this one mate, and i'll check yours! thanks for the review!

I will tuch the sky {Dj-Abbic) I will tuch the sky {Dj-Abbic)

sweet remix

never heard basshunters one but am gonna go listen in a min
love your remix mate fuckin sweet
melody is great
only thing is i thing you could have something peak in every now and agen like 3 notes per bar about 2 octaves higher than the main melody
love it though
gave it the 5R
check out my new track, big bada boom (remix)

DjAbbic responds:

Thanks! Review means alot XD was away for 2 days i'll checl out your thing right away

Popkorn Reremixed Popkorn Reremixed

pretty sweet

ive always liked this track, and i like yours, love the sub lead and the way it fits in with the main lead but i think the flanger is a bit much, if it was in one part of the track then i think it would have better feel but all in all a decent remix, good job

PokeNitro10 responds:

I never did it alone. Listen to GuXit's version. Then you'll know the diference. I just added some Zed Leplin or some thing and dreame sequence.

Its Just a loop Its Just a loop

Mehh...

sounds good as like a text message tone but otherwise... nahh
keep going though

-__--__--_numa numa _--__--__- -__--__--_numa numa _--__--__-

well...

it is realy good and i enjoyed it alot but the only problem is its sounds too much like a polyphonic ringtone if you changed some of the instrument sounds and made them sound a bit more... serious, i think it could be bette.

Alexman159 responds:

yea i get alot of ringtone comments

Audacity rap Audacity rap

OMG!!!

never ever waste my time by sending me a link in a personal message to crap like this ever again!!!
that has made me wana comit suicide!!!

Anxiety Cure _ RR Anxiety Cure _ RR

!..!(^_^)!..!

fuckin fantastic!!! only thing i found that is wrong with it is its lack of a strong bass line, id recomend adding one but besides that it is perfect!!! keep up the good work, if you do you will be up there with 'paragonX9' and all the other greats in no time!!!

RenoakRhythm responds:

ya i def gotta bring out the bass line... its just not loud enough right now.... and also not very moving.

Thanks for the heads up. and review.

Operator Remix Operator Remix

liked it

i found this very interesting and i give you credit for doing something thats (as far as i know) has never been done before. the use of instruments is good, i also liked the chord sequence. the track had a very nice flow about it and i found it very enjoyable

NaughtyJesus responds:

Thanks, I'm glad ya liked it!